Short Path Distillation Course
So you've decided to take the next step and learn the proper and safe techniques for making perfect distillate by taking our one on one Short Path Distillation Course. GREAT! We will teach you everything you need to know to make distillate from any starting material. You will greatly benefit from the hands-on experience as well as the theoretical knowledge you will accumulate during the course, which will enable you to run your own production facility without any risks.
The following topics are covered in the Short Path Distillation course:
- How to make perfect distillate from any starting material
- How to make crude
- Winterization / Precipitation
- Solvent recovery
- Hands on Short Path distillation experiment with real material
- Chemistry of extraction processes: Separations, solubility, selection of solvents
- Applicable laws, regulations, standard & codes
- Necessary steps to establish a safe facility
- Safety hazards associated with Distillation
- Waste management: Hazardous waste, contaminated solvents, spent trim, recycling
A PhD organic chemist as well as a professional team of extraction and distillation specialists teach the Short Path Distillation course. The hands-on training provides you practical knowledge of suppliers as we only use top tier American triple borosilicate glass in all our systems that are sourced from American and German manufacturers.
The Short Path Distillation course utilizes an in lab setup that will show you the most effective techniques for extraction every time. This professional training will keep your interest and provide visual and practical processes to be used in creating many different kinds of extractions.